In work we have pride, quality is what we provide
- We are proud to be the designers and manufacturers of the first Wendy house in South Africa and most probably in the world. On August the 9th 1979 we delivered and installed our very first Wendy house.
- Our professional crew of builders are chosen for their ability to create homes that surpass any other on the market.
- Our advantage – Family owned business with 37 years experience!!
- We are able to plan and manufacture different types of log homes, log cabins, Nutec homes and Wendy houses according to your own design ideas!
- If properly designed and built, handcrafted log homes are one of the most enduring and beautiful forms of construction that exist in the world today.
- All of our standard and custom made wooden houses and log homes are produced in our own factory in Montana, Pretoria North.
- We manufacture wooden Wendy houses fitted with 4mm galvanized corrugated iron roofs, sturdy 22mm wooden floors and wooden windows (glass fitted). The walls are manufactured in our special tongued and grooved weather board (not thin knotty pine planks), kiln dried and graded SA pine and not wet saw crating grade.
- The timber is re-sawn from bulk timber and then planed to our special tongue and groove weather board, used on the walls and floors. We do not use ordinary knotty pine ceiling board as it is too thin and designed for interior use only.
- We treat the timber with A&M Wendy seal, our registered wood preservative.
- The purchaser must supply us with enough bricks for installation or it can be supplied at an extra cost, or the option of a stilted base. It is vital to raise the structure in order to prevent storm water damage and for rising damp. Air circulation is needed underneath the structure. The ground is to be fairly level with no obstructions where the Wendy is to be installed. If the terrain is very uneven, ie with a slope gradient of more than 300mm we recommend a stilted base to be installed. The installation of the structure regarding position and municipal regulations is entirely the choice and responsibility of the purchaser. We need at least 500mm around the structure for proper installation. A concrete slab is needed for larger Wendy’s or, a stilted base which can be supplied by A&M at an additional cost…
IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR 10 YEAR WARRANTY THE FOLLOWING Terms and Conditions MUST BE COMPLIED WITH
- Wendy should be treated with A & M Wendy seal 2 weeks after installation and on a yearly basis.
- Door to be treated on the inside and on the outside.
- Swelling of doors are not covered
Areas we Install
Our business serve the following cities, Wendy houses Pretoria, Wendy house Gauteng, Wendy houses Johannesburg, Wendy houses Secunda, Wendy Houses Boksburg, Wendy Houses Benoni, Wendy Houses Brits, Wendy houses Bronkhorstspruit, Wendy Houses Sasolburg, Wendy houses Carletonville, Wendy houses Cape Town, Wendy Houses Springs, Wendy Houses Roodepoort, Wendy Houses Krugersdorp, Wendy houses Midrand, Wendy houses Hartebeespoort, Wendy houses Alberton, Wendy Houses Rustenburg, Wendy houses Emalahleni, Wendy Houses Parys, Wendy Houses Potchefstroom, Wendy houses Polokwane, Wendy houses Kempton park, Wendy houses Germiston,
50% Deposit – Balance on day of Completion
Complexes and Businesses – Payment Upfront